Several institutions of higher education are partnering with us to bring students to the conference. We at MSA feel that students will greatly benefit from meeting with creative innovators, practitioners of new forms of church and advocates of alternative lifestyles. Therefore, the following universities and seminaries are offering course credit for attendance:
1. Northwest University in Kirkland, WA–The School of Ministry is offering PMIN 3842: Emerging Models of Church Growth, which includes a pre-conference on Feb 21st. Attendance is also part of the PMIN 4303 21st Century Leadership course. Click here for more details.
2. George Fox Evangelical Seminary in Portland, OR–Contact information for conference credit coming soon.
3. Seattle Pacific University in Seattle, WA–The School of Theology is offering internship credit for undergraduate theology students. It is posted at the Career Development Center and the School of Theology internship page (which requires a login and password).
4. Mars Hill Graduate School is promoting the conference to its students as an important opportunity to rub elbows with church and community leaders doing new and imaginative things to make a difference in the world.
5. Fuller Seminary is offering independent study credit for DMin students. Click here for contact info.